Saturday, May 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged

For fun, here's a meme that goes along with A Whisper of Freedom.

1. List three things you would do with a chest full of gold (assuming you got to keep it!)

In no particular order:

1) Take my wife on a European tour for at least six months.

2) Buy a house for my two daughters and their husbands, (I'll buy one, or two, for me and Barbara as well).

3) Invest the rest except for giving a good portion away to a few ministries we know of.

2. List three charities/missions/organizations you support (and why).

Doernbecher Children's Hospital - They do a great work for kids

Jerry Savelle Ministries - Awesome teachings and outreaches

Kenneth Copeland Ministries - They've been a tremendous blessing to my wife and I


3. List three ways you have volunteered your time/services.

1) Destiny Christian Fellowship - Security team and devotional writer

2) OCW - Treasurer (retired)

3) ??


4. List three things you keep "hidden" when company comes over.

1) dirty clothes

2) Junk on the desk

3) My wife's cubbard (don't even open the door unless you want to be picking up stuff for the next half-hour

5. List the last three things you've lost.

1) My puppy

2) My old life

3) My old high school friends

6. List the last three things you've found.

Got a new puppy (Chase)

Life in Christ

Still looking for those friends



3 comments:

Lynetta said...

Thanks for playing along, Ernie! Congrats on your promotion; a very well-deserved one, I'm sure. I miss seeing you too, especially at conference time. Not this year, but hopefully soon I'll get out to the summer conference. Tell Barbara hi for me!

Tammy Bowers said...

Nice to see a post about YOU, Ernie. And good job playing along. I failed to do so. (Sorry Lynetta.)

Anyway, I hope you will find the time to write soon. I still want to hear more about that corn farmer.

Christina Tarabochia said...

I'm with Tammy, It's nice to have the REAL Ernie on his blog. :-)