1. List three things you would do with a chest full of gold (assuming you got to keep it!)
In no particular order:1) Take my wife on a European tour for at least six months.
2) Buy a house for my two daughters and their husbands, (I'll buy one, or two, for me and Barbara as well).
3) Invest the rest except for giving a good portion away to a few ministries we know of.
2. List three charities/missions/organizations you support (and why).
Doernbecher Children's Hospital - They do a great work for kids
Jerry Savelle Ministries - Awesome teachings and outreaches
Kenneth Copeland Ministries - They've been a tremendous blessing to my wife and I
3. List three ways you have volunteered your time/services.
1) Destiny Christian Fellowship - Security team and devotional writer
2) OCW - Treasurer (retired)
4. List three things you keep "hidden" when company comes over.
1) dirty clothes
2) Junk on the desk
3) My wife's cubbard (don't even open the door unless you want to be picking up stuff for the next half-hour
5. List the last three things you've lost.
1) My puppy
2) My old life
3) My old high school friends
6. List the last three things you've found.
Got a new puppy (Chase)
Life in Christ
Still looking for those friends